The following forms must be submitted simultaneously for an application to be considered:
- Application Form
- Developmental History
- Release Form
- Educational and Psychological Testing, including Projectives Testing (within one year)
- Most current IEP if applicable
- If available, please include any additional testing, such as Speech and Language and/or Occupational Therapy evaluations which will help us better understand your child.
- Essay for high school applicants only.
- $75.00 Application fee
The following may be submitted separately:
- Admissions Questionnaire may be returned directly to the school by the person filling out the form. This form is completed by the child’s teacher, and anyone else who works with the child (i.e. speech and language therapist, occupational therapist, resource room teacher, guidance counselor, school psychologist)
If you already have the password, please click here.
Thank you for your interest in the Churchill School and Center. We look forward to speaking with you in the fall.