Our Application Process has several steps:
1. Open House visit – optional
2. Submission of a completed Application
3. Review by Application Committee
- The completed Application is screened by members of the Admissions Committee to determine how each child learns, and where he or she fits into the continuum of learning.
- The Admissions Committee meets to discuss and address two questions in regard to each applicant:
o Is this the kind of student who will benefit from the program that Churchill has to offer?
o Do we have space in the appropriate class for this particular child?
4. Parent & student visit and interview
- The admissions staff will notify parents of the Committee’s decision
- If a possible match is indicated, an appointment is made for the student and parent for further screening.
- We regret that we are not able to see every student who applies.